Sunday 25 November 2012

Radiohead - 16 November 2012, Rod Laver Arena


I had meant to put this up a bit quicker, but there was a bit of noise on the recording that I tried to fix. That ocassional talking is the main reason I've rated this night lower than the following one - really they were both great in different ways, but the recording of this isn't as good as night 2.

For me, this show started off a bit slow, and I didn't really get into it until Myxomatosis. Thom's voice is also a bit flat on ocassion, but warms up as the show goes on. The obvious highlight is Karma Police, given that its a 'hit' (as much as Radiohead has hits) and was unexpected, but there are a bunch of songs that are at least as good.

Lastly, I can't help but mention the person liked Feral a lot more than they should. Its either funny or disgusting depending on your perspective.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6dbd6wvbbqozd

1 comment:

  1. Hello hello - and thank you so much for taping these shows that were never seen in broader community! Is there ANY CHANCE you are able to show them lossless? many many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete